Monday 11 August 2014

Birchbox August Offering

This is my third box so far in my 6 month subscription. They seem to be improving after the unimpressive first Brazil world cup themed June box. So let's unveil - Arriving in the usual packaging inside everything was nicely packed up in a clear plastic make up bag.

Vasanti Brighten up facial cleanser was my best find, it has a nice almost babyish smell but the sandy texture is just what I'm looking for in a scrub, with all the outdoor activities of late my skin needs a good scrubbing and this is one of the best texture wise I have tried in a long time, really gets into those dead skin cells! It's a good size 20g tube.

Highlighter crayons have been on my shopping list for a while since I am experimenting with eyebrow make-up at the mo, so this Chella chinky stick in Ivory intrigues me. Full size and nice creamy texture, I will be using this to highlight under my brows.

N4 High Performance Leave in hair conditioner in a 30ml pump claims to detangle and so far so good, smells wonderful and if you need this quirk it's 100% vegan. I will be upgrading to full size on this one, has a throwback to childhood kinda fragrance.

Next up Nude Pro Genius treatment oil. I tried this out as the end to a home facial after a bit of sun peeling and it's very oily so great for massaging around and left my face soft.

Lastly, 2 identical 3 ml samples of Supergoop CC cream in light to medium shade which claims to self-adjust. A USA brand of light coverage cream, there are 2 of this sample not sure why but I won't complain as I've run out of foundation right now. This has a light cover.

All in all not a bad box for me as it's full of treatments so I won't give up on Birchbox just yet. Although have to say some people seems to get WOW products in their but I can't say I have yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment