Monday 17 August 2015

Tom Ford Moodlight Skin Illuminating Powder Duo Review Fall 2015 Collection


The fall 2015 Tom Ford collection contains some beautiful pieces and I was drawn to Moodlight which I think is the star of the show. It's a highlighting and illuminating powder formula duo nestled within the unmistakable, if a bit predictable, chocolate brown and gold packaging and suede protective pouch. I dream one day TF will released tortoise shell and rose gold casings.

It features:
Highlighting and Illuminating in powder form.
2 shades of light - Soft White for a luminous daylight glow and a Soft Golden Peach that simulates romantic candlelight.
Soft shimmering finish without the disco ball effect.
Intended to be worn alone or layered together for a multi-dimensional glow



As soon as I unboxed it took my breath away, for makeup lovers this is a sight to behold and I just stared at it for ages dumbstruck. Normally I would swatch immediately but I had to gather my thoughts first.

 For anyone who appreciates luxury powders or if your like me and needing to recapture the youthfull glow, this will do your skin justice. I am a big fan of Hourglass but this blows them out of the water. There is such a classy, subtle effect on the skin and they do not highlight imperfections or sit in creases like so many other products. In terms of value for money, yes ok it is a bit pricey at £56 but then I'm sure that was what the Hourglas ambient palette cost so for 12g of product it's really good value.

To buy this it can be found at Harrods.











No comments:

Post a Comment