Monday 24 November 2014

British Beauty Blogger Dream Box 2

Had to go collect some parcels from the sorting office and there were so many the postie gave me a plastic Royal Mail crate to cart them home!

Among them was the much anticipated British Beauty Blogger Dream Box 2 collab with Latest In Beauty. I really like Jane Cunningham's Blog so this was the first parcel I opened (even though there were 4 Memeboxes! and the Harveynicks/LIB box) and for £22ish have to say I'm blown away with the choice and quality of the products.

Most of it I will use and come back and give more detailed accounts of how they all fair, some will go into swaps.
This is what was in the box, a quick run down but I will try some of them and write more in depth reviews.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick - WOW love this brand and needed some new winter lip protection so couldn't have come at a better time for me. There is also a free gift offer on if you buy 2 EA products just now in Debs so will investigate that.

LOLA By Pesse Lipstick (I got shade 007 Strawberry Fields) Delighted and will definately give this colour a chance!

Essie Nail Polish (I got shade 285 Toggle to The Top) Christmas party comes to mind, not sure if I will hold onto this as not a fan of many reds.


Moving on.....

Nude Pro Genius Treatment Oil- have several samples of this from various boxes but I like it so will use.

Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle Cream - Not a fan, they are Ok as a brand but have tried a lot of their products and don't do it for me, will swap this one out.

Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring - Will give this a go, don't really tie my hair up much but keen to see what the fuss is about.

Sleek Pout Polish (I got shade 958 The Show) - Again have never tried this product, only own sleek eye palletes so not sure if this is my thing, have heard the pout paints are good but this is a tinted polish or lip conditioner, may also swap this out.

Le Courent des Minimes Gardener's Hand Healer - love the smell of this cream, apparently contains shea butter and seven magical plants! my french is not great but appears to have rosemary, marigold and mimiosa among others. This will get used up as I work outdoors a fair bit so always need hand productsss.

Next up we have.....

Keratase Bain Satin 1 and Keratase Lait Vital - I've had a couple of thigns from this brand in the past and really rate them so was happy to get these 2, one is a shampoo and the other a leave in conditioner sort of thing. I've been heavily colouring my hair lately so been using lots of leave ins and if this is as good as L'oreal mythic oil then I'll happily buy the full size.

Mio Double Buff Dual Action Enzyme Exfoliator- never heard of Mio, this is a body exfoliator and contains pumice so should be nice and gritty, also bamboo, papaya and pineapple, have to say I'm not getting much of a scent of it.

Body Shop Satsuma Beautifying Oil- anything orangy is ok in my book so will find a use for this oil.


Then.....

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream - A big claim here, 48 hours of moisture Vichy reckons! don't have much experience of Vichy but they are paraben free so will see how it goes although the smell is kinda old fashioned if that makes sense?

Eyelure Brow Crayon - Really don't know when I'll get round to trying this as I'm still experimenting with my Tony Moly 7 day tattoo but what can I say it's mid brown which suits me just fine..

Ciate Lashlights- Nail Varnish is normally what I think about when seeing Ciate and I'm thinkng they should stick to what they know best, won't be using this electric blue mascara, will gift it away.

Last but by no means least....

Ardell Demi Wispies - again keep hearing about this brand in blogland so excited to try them and at least it's a semi noraml looking pair of lashes so happy to get these.

Bourjois Delic de Poudre Bronzing Duo- I don't use bronzer at all so will swap this item but have to say it really does smell of chocolate.

Agent Provocateur Fatale- love fragrance samples so this will add to the pile.













No comments:

Post a Comment