Sunday 21 December 2014

MEMEBOX $5 Shop Sale

Just after Black Friday Memebox held a $5 shop sale with free shipping over $30. I just used a couple of samples of the delightful Tony Moly Red Appletox Honey Cream so took the opportunity to stock up. Seriously I adore this stuff, anything with honey has my approval and I've been slathering it on ever since.
I also went ahead and picked up some BB creams and a concealer. I've never really tried any BB creams and recently I feel like some days I don't want heavy coverage. I got two from Shara Shara.

The blue one is their Top Talented Skin Brightening and Wrinkle formula with SPF 34. It comes in a 50g pump tube, has a brightening formula and for $5 a piece I'm not complaining. I also got the Natural Shining version, a 40g squeezy tube with micro pearl contents for shiny and radiant skin. Both are normal sort of shades that I can work with.

The YET Liquid Flawless Concealer in Natural Beige has a doe foot applicator and really is nice and creamy. It covers well, even some red veining and it does not budge.




No comments:

Post a Comment