Tuesday 23 December 2014

Memebox Colorbox #6 Electric Brights


The final box in the value colour series is Electric Brights. What a contrast between it and the other ones. A good selection from Vivito this time, a brand I really do admire. This box kind of has a music theme to it from Blues Shiney Primer, White Angel Chorus Beam, Vivace Color Cream Jazz Coral and Vivace Color Cream  Funky Roock Pink.
I absolutely love the music theme, rock chick at heart! I don't think I will be able to rock bright blue though, maybe could use it as an eyeliner in the warmer weather? Both the primers are for dry skin, I love it when I get make up prducts that I can use. They both sound dewy finsihes which I don't mind and can make use of them. All in all I like this box and would say it's the best one in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment