Tuesday 23 December 2014

Memebox Colorbox #5 Jewel Tones

I ordered a value set way back in early October when I first started buying from Memebox and was really just scooping up every box. Not a sensible way to go if your starting out. With hindsight I am becoming much better at spotting the meaning of the boxes and an idea of what they will contain.

This box contains all Color World items, not a brand I am familiar with at all but it would seem to be a drugstore kind of company. This box has 4 products, 2 for the lips and 2 for the eyes. Would I call it jewel tones, not sure, maybe the lip glosses but the stick shadow is in silver and pretty ordinary not even bright silver, more like pewter. The loose powder eye shadow came in Violet but even then I'd say more lilac. My favourite from this box is the Multi Lovely Finger Mousse in 704 So Hot Pink. It is a lip tint, liptsick and gloss all in one and is really nice to work with. I tried it for a gradient lip look and it works really well.




No comments:

Post a Comment