Wednesday 3 December 2014

MEMEBOX Special #59 Scrub 2


Scrub 2 according to Meme is to restore, resurface and polish the skin by blasting away debris!
 I honestly need to start putting more thought in the guessing game when ordering. I use Glycolic Peels so whilst I am charmed witht the box contents I will use those for the rest of the body and gift the face ones.
Beauty Firm Rubbing Jelly Scrub is lovely, used on elbows, knees , heels it has a plastic bristle top so you can really work it in and it smells great, I noticed my elbows were really soft after but you would really need to use it every couple of days I notice. Pure Smile Jewlery Scrub Amethyst really intrigued me when I opened the box, I mean amethyst powder, really, smells yummy and the sugar gets right into the skin, made me feel really scrubbed, would definately go for this range again. Ddung Family Peeling Gel, family as in everyone can use it I suppose, nice smell and consistency but I won't be testing it out, have heard good things about this brand though, will gift this on.

Yet another foot peeling pack Skin Freyia not heard of them, what can I say that hasn't already been said about these, have tried the Tony Moly ones and they do work so as I'm not in need of this treatment right away I will add this to me pack stack. Tony Moly Black Sugar Scrub, anything with sugar is right up my alley so after I finish the Skinfood one I will compare and report back. Lastly ProYou S Special E/B Creamy Peel suggests it's a 'gommage' (In French 'to erase') if I remember correctly is the kind of peel that rubs off so you would rub it off your skin, think these sort of things were used before acid peels. I may give this a go when I'm on a break from the Glycolic.

All in all not a bad box with ssome interesting products.



No comments:

Post a Comment