Saturday 20 December 2014

Memebox Superbox #70 Oh! My Lips

If taking care of your lips isn't part of your beauty routine this winter, re-think you beauty priorities. Colagen loss and wrinkles around the lips ages your face. This is some of the advice handed out on the info card for this box. It goes on to say that all the products contain age delaying, moisture enhancing, volumizing and smoothing ingredients, so here goes!
This box offers 5 products, all full size. It has a very berry red theme about it. This is something I see a lot with Korean lip products, that and hot orange.
First up is a Vivito Painting Sweet Lip Blam in Berry Farm. This is basically a jelly consistency balm in a tin with a deep red tinge to it. I had an orange one in another box but swapped it straight away as I'm not keen on orange but I will give this one a go. Hopefully it has a long shelf life as I have an abundance of balms on the go just now. However I use them all year round.

The next product is Lassie'el Kiss Me! Glam up! Lipstick. These are lipstick patches that can be re-used and you apply them either directly to your lip or you can brush them on. Pucker up because I have tried these and you need to sort of make a kissing motion to get them onto your lips, bit weird but novel idea. There are 6 in the box and I got a nice variety Lucid Orange, Lovely Pink, Natural Coral, Creamy Nude, Vintage Pink and Oriental Red.
I was more than happy to get a lip scrub and this 30ml SR one contains among other things snail, Vit E, Argan Oil and Pearl Extracts. I have my Elf one and an Estre Belle on the go just now so won't open this yet. I love lip scrubs and use them all the time.

This box came with a different Rosemine Blam in Mint Tea this time and I popped it straight in my bag, these are quite nice texture and last a good while although I do prefer stick versions.

Lastly another Vivito item the Dessin Solution Lip and Eye remover, it's oil based and you need to shake it up first. I decided to try it on a maybelline 14 hour lippie that I like but don't wear often as I find it hard to get off, this stuff really does do the job so can't say fairer than that.

This was a great box for me as I am a bit addicted to lip blams and scrubs and if another lip box comes out I would definately buy again.




No comments:

Post a Comment