Tuesday 23 December 2014

Milani Haul

Recently on holiday in Italy I decided to check out some brands we can't get her in the UK. I made very successful visits to a couple of Sephora's and ashamed to say it but went to three different Kiko stores. I absolutely adore Kiko cosmetics and nail polishes.
What I was really after was Milani but didn't find any so on return I found out about a Czech website that delivers to the UK and what's more it's prices are normal! not like those on Amazon and Ebay but the same as you would pay in a USA drugstore.
If you have never tried Milani and like very pigmented products then definately have a look at them. The colours are jewel like and really bold and silky. The lipsticks stay put and the blushes are to die for. I already have a few blushes but couldn't resist this Coralina.

 This is where I got them:http://milanicosmetics.eu/index.html



No comments:

Post a Comment