Friday 6 February 2015

MEMEBOX FIND YOUR SIGNATURE SCENT

This is one of the last boxes I have ordered and unfortunately 2 of the products had burst all over the box, the aloe gel and the perfume spray. What an overpowering smell confronted me when I opened it. Kinda takes the shine of as I would not descibe it as a wow box, but here is what's in there:

1. Bellespiani Boutique Cleanser Rose 100g Full Sized product ($41)
This is probably the best product in this box even though it has a short shelf lih=fe. I have used it before as I love rose products anyway and it's nice and gentle on my face and doesn't leave my skin tight or dry.

2. Yadah Auto Lip Crayon in Pink Holic 2.5g Full Sized ($10)
I have had other Yadah lip prducts and they are nice but not very pigmented. I do like pencils however but on swatching this one feels quite dry even though it has rose, avacado and macadamia oils. It does have a lovely fruit scent though.

3. INNOFACE Aloe Vera Soothing Gel 100ml Full sized ($18)
Apity this was burst all over the box as I love a good aloe gel. As you would expect it has that nice fresh smell.

4. Secret Key Glam Romance Perfume Body Lotion 180ml Full sized ($16)
I do like a lot of their products and this having macadamia oil and aloe gel should have a good moisturising formula. It has a musy scent which I don't mind.

5. XOX Kisses Mist 30ml ($4)
I honestly don't know what to say about this, again it had spilled over everything and the smell is like toilet cleaner! Overpowering floral scent. There are a random selection from 6 different ones but I have no idea which I got.

Has to be the worst box ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment