Wednesday 11 February 2015

MEMEBOX SECRET KEY VALUE SET

I love Secret Key and already use quite a few of their products and indeed have bought a value set previously so this one was a no brainer for me. Here's what it contains:

3 Snail + EGF Repairing masks - These are sheet masks but I didn't realise that Secret Key did these. I prefere pure snail in masks but as long as they fit well I'm happy to try them and these do cover my face well without having to snip bits away.

Starting Treatment Eye Cream - I love the starting treatment range especially with the added galactomyces so this cream does not dissapoint.

Super Plumping Gel come sin lovely bright pink packaging and has a really nice texture, the active ingredient seems to be beta-glucan and the range is aimed at anti-ageing, brightening and plumping. It has lots of superfood extracts such as broccoli, pumpkin, orange, sweet almond, blueberry and roe extract.

Super Plumping Jelly is the cream version of the gel in the pump bottle which is more of an essence.

Starting Treatment Eye Cream is something I ahve used already and will continue to do so, it has really helped with dry lids and is great as an eyelid primer.

Berry Hand Milk contains Donkey milk so if your squeamish then probably not a good cream to try, howver it has a nice berry scent and it last quite well.

The set also had a tiny bottle of the Starting Treatment Galcatomyses, handy for trips away.
This lipstick reminds me so much of Dior. I know it's a tint gloe but it is quite pigmented and came in a nice rose shade. It is really creamy and lasted well.

This is a great set and a good way to get to know Secret Key.

No comments:

Post a Comment