Monday 2 February 2015

MEMEBOX SPECIAL #44 VERY BERRY

I was glad to get this box as I like berry scents. There are 7 full sized products:

1. Skin CRONies CRONiesAronia Moisture Cream 50ml Full sized ($63)
Aronia (King's berries) aka 'a gift from heaven' contains the highest level of anti-oxidants in the berry family. This cream is packed with that and hyaluronic and many herbal extracts and is aimed at Softening, Smoothing and Firming.

2. Konad Niju Blueberry Moisture Hand Cream 60ml Full sized ($6)
A blueberry scented cream with shea butter and olive oil. Sounds good to me!

3. Swanicoco Super Brightening Hydro Solution 20ml  Full sized 20ml ($33)
I am intrigued and excited by this not least by the weird packaging, it seems to be 2 syringes and you mix a bit of each one. One is repairing and brightening and the other is radiance boosting and you can add more or less of one depending on what effect you want. Bit of a faff for some maybe but I like the novelty. This product is based on acai berry which is good for firming and anti-ageing

4. Reinplatz Essence Mask 23g Full Sized ($2)
I had the foot pack from this brand and it worked well. If the face one is as good I will try and find these online. I got blueberry aimed at replenishing and rejuvenating, there is also mulberry for cleansing and nourishing and raspberry for firming.

5. Borntree Vita Berry Cleansing Foam 150ml Full sized ($48)
That's a hefty price for a cleanser, again it's acai berry so should be good.

6. e choice Fall in Love Berry Body Lotion 120g Full sized ($3)
Not often we get body lotions in memeboxes so I'm happy this was included. It's a blueberry and cranberry combo and smells lovely, not too sweet or sickly.

7. Yadah Lovely Lip Tint Stick 4.3g Full sized ($10)
I would cal this a lip balm really. I got strawberry there was also Cherry Punch. Apparently it adjusts to the temperature, PH level and moisture level of your lip giving you a unique colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment