Wednesday 11 February 2015

MEMEBOX Science & NATURE PLANT STEM CELL GODDESS CREAM

I have no idea why I ordered this, think I had points and was looking for something cheap with free shipping. However, then I noticed people starting to talk about how good it was so I was glad I did order.
I have heard mention of plant stem cells a lot lately and these are from Yew trees, here is the description from Mmembox:

'All-time best seller in Korea, the Goddess Cream replenishes moisture back to your skin for healthy, naturally-glowing face. With its non-greasy formula and all-natural ingredients, SN’s T Goddess Cream revitalizes the skin’s natural hydration and soothes problem areas including redness, dark spots and acne. Anti-inflammatory madecassic extract has been proven to effectively clear breakouts, improve skin tone and help protect the skin from impurities.Apply to clean, dry face. Massage in circular motions and pat absorb'

Without realising I have bought a cream for oily and irritated skin but that is not putting me off, having used it 4 nights running I can say that it has improved some areas such as my forehead where I suffer from the odd breakout. 

It has a jelly like consistency and a herbal plant like scent and it feels good as a moisturiser. I would recommend this cream for it's healing propeties.

No comments:

Post a Comment