Thursday 19 February 2015

MEMEBOX VALETINES DAY #1 GIFTS FOR YOU

This is a fantastic box, I love everything in it and it was worth the longer than usual wait, here's what's in the box:

1. SEVENDROPS Criste-Marine Firming Eye Cream 25ml Full sized ($52)
I have no idea what Criste-marine extract is but it sounds good and I also have a thing for any product containing Alaska glacial water. This is an anti-ageing eye cream which I also love, currently using Boscians so will be good to see how this measures up.

2. A.H.C The First Caviar Ampoule 30ml Full sized ($50)
I recently swapped some AHC products due to the short shelf life but this doesn't seem to have one. Among other ingredients it contains caviar and ginseng which are both thought highly of, with caviar know as the diamond of skincare.

3. SECRETKEY Color Recipe Cream 55g Full sized ($17)
I have the pink and yellow version of these and they are good solid everyday creams. There was a random pick of blue and yellow so gald I got blue. It is a moisturising version and is rich in vitamins.

4. THE YEON Wannabe Romance Gel Perfume 12ml Full sized ($12)
This is is an amazing little perfume wand, a bit like mascara in construction and it smells really good. I am going to hunt down the other fragrances now.

5. ROSEMINE Whipping Milk Body Lotion Passion Fruit 300ml Full sized ($15)
I love their lip balms and the packaging reminds me of Cath Kidson. It's a huge pump bottle and smells very fruity, the texture is light and is absorbs well.

A great box but sadly I am only waiting on one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment