Tuesday 6 January 2015

MEMEBOX BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL EDITION 5

These Black Friday boxes were a series of 5 so here is number 5...

BENTON Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream 50ml Full size product: 50ml ($18)
This is the steam cream version of the famous snail bee range. The essence was in box 5 and as I said there I have quite  a few of this range but not tried any yet, purely not had time to introduce them into my routine, however I will be soon.

A.H.C Hologram Moisture Serum 50ml Full size product: 50ml ($89)
The Gen version of this was in the Next Best Thing box and whilst these are a thing of beauty some people don't like the alcohol content in the Gen version so I am a bit dubious until I check this one out as alcohol is known to dry the skin out. AHC seems to be a fairly high end brand and indeed the BF box 4 has a moisture pack from them in it too so maybe these boxes are good value.

SHARA SHARA Top Talented Skin BB SPF34 PA++ 35ml Full size product: 35ml ($20)
I already have one of these so will be swapping this out but have to say it is very moisturising and goes on well for a fairly generic BB.

DEARBERRY Ice Cream Hand Cream 04 Vanilla 30ml Full size product: 30ml ($7)
Again another one of these to pad the box out but hey ho it's hand cream so what's not to like, glad I got 2 different frangrances though and the packaging is cute so will be a nice addition when I make up gift boxes.

DEARBERRY Kiss of Berry Tint Lip Balm 10g Full size product: 10g ($6)
DEARBERRY is making regular appearances now and to compliment the hand cream we have a lip balm. There's 6 in the range, Raspberry, Sugar Berry, Blue Berry, Strawberry, Cranberry and Blackberry, I got Blue Berry which I love. How many lip balms can I use this year, that's going to be my challenege for 2015 as I have a lip balm mountain growing in my beauty room. This one is meant to give a sexy shine and plumper pout! Don't you just love Memebox descriptions...

If anyone would like to do a lip balm swap box let me know!

These BF boxes are shaping up to be ok and I can't wait for my favourite postie to rock up with more soon. What are your postie's like? Mine are fantastic!
















No comments:

Post a Comment