Saturday 24 January 2015

MEMEBOX CLEANSE MORNING AND NIGHT

It may be surprising to some that I don't own any oil cleansers especially since I have probably had near on 40 boxes now so I was hoping for one here and I got it. Here's what was in the box:
1. SHARA SHARA Dream of Moisture Cleansing Oil 150ml Full size product: 150ml ($13)
This is what I was hoping for an oil cleanser. This version has sweet almond oil, avocado oil, argan oil and honey extract. It says it's non drying which is the most important factor for me in any cleanser. As someone who wears a lot of make up and has dry skin I think I've been needing to test out some oils so will have a shot of this one.

2. YADAH Pore Refining Foam Cleanser 100ml Full size product: 100ml ($15)
This one doesn't interest me so much mainly due to the egg white content as it completely dries my already dry skin so I won't use it.

3. CALMIA Oatmeal Peeling Gel 100g Full size product: 100g ($14)
Love peeling gels and love oatmeal, winning combination. Oatmeal is so good for dry skin and excema, indeed I get through a lot of Aveeno. I have a lot of success with peeling gels and will definatley test this one. I have used probably about a dozen different ones so really know which ones work best and how to use them properley for maximum effect.


 4. BORY White Snow Toner 130ml Full size product: 130ml ($35)

This brand has only made an appearance recently and it seems to be for professional use so I take it that's in beauty parlours and such like. Love that it has hyaluronic acid, licoric extract, and morus alba bark. It's meant to help with pigmentation and dark spots. The bottle feels quite high end and substancial. It says it also contains propriety Lipidure to hydrate the skin, leaving skin clear, moist and healthy. Also it appears to be the kind of toner you put on with cotton wool.



5. NEOGEN Neoday Eye Remover Pencil 2.6g Full size product: 2.6g ($16)
This thing is is going to get a load of use from me, basically it for wither correcting eyeliner mistakes or when you can't get the remnant of it out of your lash line. It's double ended, one side has what I would describe as like a lip balm texture and the orher a sponge. Great product. I have used it a few time and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment