Thursday 29 January 2015

MEMEBOX SPECIAL #76 THE EMPRESS'S SECRETS

Another nice box from the recent restocks with 5 products, 4 of them full size. I am not sure what the empress was keeping secret was I a happy to have these shared with me.

1. Lime Nature Double Very Moisturising Cream 75ml Full Sized ($39)
This is an extreme moisturiser with an acai berry base and lots of ancient medicinal herbs such as chuanxiong rhizome, peopny, licorice root, kudzu root, portucala and cornflower. It has deep moisture properties.

2. Daltokki Facial Scrub 90ml Full size product ($30)
I've heard good things about this scrub and it gets a lot of mentions on Facebook pages. It is made from Korean glutinous rice cake which is rich in vitamins and nutrients. I won't be trying it just yet as I have too many others on the go.

3.Tosowoong Syn-akeWrinkle Free Essence 100ml Ful size ($30)
I love this stuff and I love Tosowoong. The first few times of using it I had a kind of stinging sensation but no burning or redness. I think that could be the effect of Syn-ake. I have loads of products from this brand and they all work really well. This is a back up for me.

4. Soy BIO+ Fermented Lumpoule 5ml x 2 Full size is 14 of them ($174)
These are pricey due to being made from 100% Korean fermented soy bean lump hence ampoule and lump combined to make lumpoule. These are an anti-ageing product. I am currently collecting them and now have 6 when I get a few I will try them over a period of time.

5. Purederm Make-up Cleansing Tissue 30 pack Full Size ($6)
I always thought Korean regimes didn't advocate this kind of cleansing and indeed I don't use wipes unless I am going to cleanse with a fluid after as all wipes do is push the dirt around the face. I probably won't use these as tea tree is no good for dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment