Monday 5 January 2015

MEMEBOX GLOBAL #15

Today my postie was not amused and asked me what the hell I was buying! 9 yes 9 Memeboxes turned up at once. They had been released into my custody from GBLALA prison where most of them were held captive for a month. So here we go the first up:
I'm no longer a global virgin after receiving #15. It is packed with 7 products, 6 of them full size. Opening 9 boxes at once is bound to throw up a few doubles and it did so I will start with one of them:

Tonymoly BCDation All Master SPF30 PA++ 20g - this is a BB, CC and Foundation rolled into one, offering the natural look of a BB, coverage of a foundation and moisturising properties of a CC. I must confess I have never used a BB or CC as I go for full coverage but I have been meaning to hit my stock pile and try some. I am usually put off by the shiny formulas. However I am excited to give this a go.


miss.age Snail Anti Wrinkle Serum 50ml -first time I have come across this brand so nothing to base this on. It says it contains over 550g of snail mucus, no idea if that is good as I'm no expert but I am going to investigate.

Tosowoong Makeon Lip Manicure 30 seconds 5.5g - Heard lots of good things about lip manicures so may experiment a bit with this. You need to apply it and not close your mouth for 30-60 seconds, I take it if you do your lips will be stuck together.

Shara Shara I Wanna Pencil Gel Liner - a gel liner with a matte finish, this has one of those sharpeners on the end which are great whoever invented that idea. I got dark brown but I'm ok with that.
Mise en scene Perfect Repair Treatment Pack 180ml - I love this brand and have one of these in my shower just now so I don't mind this double at all, in fact I don't mind double of anything hair related especially the deep treatments like these. This leaves your hair very glossy I find and it doesn't seem to fade my colours.

Mise en scene Perfect Serum 70ml - Another from this brand that I've not tried. It can be used before or after drying and contains 7 oils! argan, camelia, olive, jojoba, coconut, apricot and marula! aparently it doesn't make your hair sticky or oily so will be happy if that claim is true. It smells great.

Ariul Stress Relieving Purefull Cleansing Foam 75ml - I have so many cleansers I could open a shop and in fact I think I have this one already but haven't used it, mainly because I need to find out what's in it first. I have heard people saying they like it but I like to check out compatability with my skin.

A nicely packed box which would be great as an introduction to Memebox as it has a good mix of products.













No comments:

Post a Comment