Monday 5 January 2015

MEMEBOX SUPERBOX #62 JUST GELLIN

The card states that Korea is a major trendsetter and predicts gel formulas and textures are set to make it big! I actually do like gel make-up and this box makes me happy. Being a superbox there are 6 full size products:

Dermahouse Ginseng Peeling Gel 120ml - After recently discovering peeling gels I'm a convert and I also love Dermahouse aloe mist so a winner here. I won't be opening it yet as I'm using the ProYou one at the moment but I am happy this was included especially with the ginseng as it's something I've not experimented with much.
ProYou Priori Vita Bright Moisture Gel Mist 100ml - I love mists and this one smells good, the nossle sprays well unlike many others I've had in boxes and it is meant to hydrate, nourish and prevent wrinkles so that's quite a lot for a mist. I will put this one alongside my aloe ones as I've added some ampoules and patting waters to those.

original raw Blue Jam Water Block Cream 50ml - When I first looked at this I thought it was one of those face packs that come in similar packaging but this one folds out at the bottom so it stands up. The information states it's a favourite among Korean actresses for it's 100 hour effectiveness! It's oil based and has some sort of water retention formula. I will use this as a night pack when my other one is done.
Secret Key Sheer Light Essential Gel Sun Screen 43ml - Well for a start where I am is almost permanent darkness just now so this won't be getting used at the moment. Not a fan of sun screens but will use it when I go abroad. It is Secret Key though, one of my favourite brands.

Hope Girl Waterproof Gel Eyeliner 3g - I love gel eyeliner and in fact most Korean ones, especially Makeon and Holika ones. I recently made a big booboo and bought Anastacia brow wizz in the wrong colour and after trying it once decided it was too dark so money down the drain. This however may have the potential to be used as that.

Holika Holika Holy Berry Tint 8ml - I got the Cherry Berry and there is a Berry Berry which makes me  laugh, didn't that used to be a tropical disease? Anyway I'm not a tint/gloss/shimmer/sheer girl and will end up swapping this one.

Overall I like this box and can't wait to try them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment