Saturday 17 January 2015

MEMEBOX BOXING DAY #3

There were 5 boxing day boxes and I managed to grab 4 of them, 2, 3, 4 and 5. This is number 3
Here's what's in the box:

1. SKINFOOD Facial Water Vita-C Cream 75g Full size product: 75g ($13)
I absolutely love this cream! I have been using it everyday for about 2 months and it melts into the skin leaving my dry skin smooth. I love the fact it contains vitamin C and also Alaskan glacial water. I have a few products with glacial water and it really agrees with me plus it feels like a luxury ingredient even in a drug store rated product. I now have 4 back ups of this cream! I really like Skinfood as a brand and own a massive range of items form them.

2. SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash-off 100g Full size product: 100g ($9)
So this is a facial exfoliator, I already own this but haven't tried it yet, mainly because I prefer peeling gels and also because I have heard the sugar granules are quite big compared with the almost identical Tonymoly one. I plan to use these as body scrubs. The only difference between this and any other scrub is that your meant to leave it on for 15 mins. I don't know if I could without eating it!

3. NEOGEN Code9 Blackfit Eyeliner Black Edition 0.3g Full size product: 0.3g ($16)
I don't normally wear waterproof eye products mainly because I don't like having to rub and tug the skin round my eyes to get them off so I will swap this item. Right now I'm loving Secret Kiss twinkle eyeliner but sadly can't find any more on the market.

4. TOUCH BY LEE KYUNG MIN Ice Sparkling Essence Water 300ml Full size product: 300ml ($34)
I am delighted with this mainly again due to the glacial water. I will definately give this a go whether or not I use it out of the bottle or put in a spray I'll experiment and see if it really does tighten pores. It smells so fresh and clean and healthy. It could also be used to pour onto a sheet mask.


5. THE SAEM Eco Soul Kiss Button Lips 2g Full size product: 2g ($11)Randomly selected from 06 Funky Music, 08 Okay Love, 09 Bittersweet Coffee
I got funky music according to the card or exciting song on the box but either way it's a useable colour which is good as memebox lip product colours are so random. It's a click up pen a bit like touch eclat that is meant to eliminate waste and keep the product clean.

 This box is probabaly the lowest in value of all the Boxing day range however it has my HG in it so I am chuffed and will get my money worth.





2 comments:

  1. Did you ever swap the Neogen eyeliner? I'd love to swap if you still have it. https://www.pinterest.com/tattooeddoll1/swapsell-beauty-box-addict/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel yes I did swap it, I'm on a lot of beauty swapping pages on FB

    ReplyDelete