Monday 5 January 2015

MEMEBOX LUCKY BOX #12

This box contains 6 items and one in particular stands out for me.
Again this box contains 3 products I already have but it's not easily avoidable in the meme game.

Unni Recipe Vitamin Recharger Essence 55ml - I love this essence and use it regularly and has niacinamide among it's ingredients which I find agrees really well with my skin and I think is good for tackling wrinkles. I have so much of this stuff that I will be decanting some into a spray bottle.


Langsre Rose Beryy 70 Sleeping Pack 50ml - I love anything rose related and my nemesis box Rose Edition has eluded me 3 times in re-stocks however since I find I am coming across so many nice rose products that I don't care anymore. I won't be opening this just now but can't wait to try.

Pureplus+ Lip Treatment 10g - I have one of these already but glad it's another honey one from the selection as I adore honey, these are all over my house, car and bag and living in a very cold, windy place I use them all the time so again don't mind getting more.

RiRe Pigment  2.5g - Mine came in Gold Clutch, I can work with this but would have loved Club Burgundy so may try and get hold of it. I was astonished to open the pot and not find much in it, half empty really and it's quite chunky stuff that looks like it has black bits in the gold. Will have to play around with this to see what it can do. I think it is probably meant to be used over another colour, intially I'm thinking over something like Maybelline tattoos.

Tonymoly BCDation All Master - I spoke about this in the global 15 box so not going to elaborate other than to say it's meant to be a combo of BB, CC and Foundation.

And last but by no means least the one thing that got me going....

Pisteo Bright & Pure C Serum 7ml - 4 of these retail at $100 which is about right for a meme estimate of price point. I have oggled these on various sites. It is pure vitamin C concentrate and I will be savouring every last drop. Wonder how many penny sized amounts I can get out of 7ml?

Loved this box!













No comments:

Post a Comment