Tuesday 6 January 2015

MEMEBOX BLACK FRISAY SEPCIAL EDITION 4

These holiday sets came in a series of 5 and I got about 4 of them, 2 arrived at the same time 4 and 5 and immediately I noticed 2 products the same and 2 from the same brand but different products. This is the contents of edition 4.

Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence 60ml Full size product: 60ml ($18)
 I think everyone must be familiar with this by now  and as the description says 'Contains 90% snail extract and bee venom instead of water. Powerful ingredients such as snail mucin and bee venom help to heal acne, fade acne scars, brighten skin tone, and maintain hydration throughout the day'. I have to confess although I own just about every product in the range I have yet to try any of them. Purely due to sorting my skin routine out and not wanting to introduce anythign else at this stage.

 DEARBERRY Ice Cream Hand Cream 01 Green Tea 30ml Full size product: 30ml ($7)
This came is not only this box but number 5 as well. I ended up with a green tea and a vanilla. Never tried them but will, who deosn't like hand cream.
 


SHARA SHARA Mint Tok Tok Lip Essence 8g Full size product: 8g ($8)
A lip repairing and filling treatment that is meant to boost natural collagen, sounds like a lip pplumper of some sort. I already use an ELF one but will give this a go. It has a minty frangrance so probably the stinging sensation of mint will plump up the lips.

 A.H.C Miracle Multi Cream 100ml Full size product: 100ml ($78)
This product has a high value if it's true which would suggest it to be fairly high end, not a regular occurence. It is multi-use as in a cream, overnight mask and lip balm rolled into one. It sees to be full of essential oils and claims 48 hour protection.



CHEEKROOM Lip & Eye Remover 100ml Full size product: 100ml ($12)
A make-up remover that contains cyclomethicone and rose water from the brand that reminds me of the Blam. I have a few of their range now and I liek to wait until I have a few things from the same brand to try at once. I wonder if this is meant to be like a micellar water.

This box was cheap and hardly cost me anything so pretty pleased with all it contains.







No comments:

Post a Comment