Saturday 17 January 2015

MEMEBOX BOXING DAY #5

The last of the boxing day memeboxes and it's a brilliant box for me.

There are 5 full size products and every one of them I love and will definately be using. Here's the contents:

 1. PUREDERM Yogurt Wash-Off Pack 15ea Full size product: 15ea ($7)
Randomly selected from Kiwi, Strawberry
I love wash off masks especially the Innisfree capsules. They are less wasteful than sheet masks, don't get me wrong I love those 2 but these are much more cost effective. I have a box of these already but don't mind getting another even if it is strawberry again. The box imagery makes me want to eat it and indeed I have put all these in my fridge where I always store my wash offs. These are your normal apply and leave for 15 mins then wash off types but the smells is unreal! There are 15 in the box too which is genrous.

2. ECHOICE Wash Oatmeal Body Scrub 110g Full size product: 110g ($5)
Enriched with world-renowned superfood – oatmeal and walnut – the Wash Oatmeal Body Scrub is rich in vitamin, lysine, protein, fiber, calcium, tryptophan, and antioxidant components and thus works to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, deep cleanse, and nourish your body all at the same time! I kept to the description here becuas eI can't do it justice. I love the feel of this scrub and oatmeal is one of the best things for my dry skin.


3. DR.MJ Real Mucin Restore Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ 10g Full size product: 10g ($54)
Ok so the main differnece between this and any other cushion is the addition of snail mucin which is meant to help keep the initial dewy look. I can make the colour work and the packaging is very slick, more so than UNNi or Innisfree ones, really looks expensive. The puff is very puffy too if that makes sense. I know there are other BB's with snail added but nto come across a cushion version.

4. AHC Real Aqua Velvet Sleeping Pack 80ml Full size product: 80ml ($30)
I am loving some of the ingredients in this pack such as niacinamide, adenosine, ice plant extracts, snail secretion, and birch tree sap. I will need to check to see what else becuase I know the AHC hologram had a fair bit of alcohol so all being well I will use this.



5. MSTAR Malus Intensive Hair Treatment 30g Full size product: 30g ($14)
I have used the treatment before and I can't rave enough about Korean hair products and this one has pure apple extracts, ceramide, panthenol, and 40 different kinds of naturally-derived ingredients!! If you have dry hair from dyeing then this is for you. I use this before washing, pop it on my hair, wrap in a towel and leave for about half an hour.

Great box for the money, everything I will use and really good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment