Here's what's in the box:
1. DERMA B Fresh Moisture Body Lotion 50ml Full size product: 400ml ($19)
This is a body body lotion for dry/sensitive skin types. It contains tea tree, peppermint, bergamot, ginger, and has amber notes. It absorbes well, I have a moisture cream from this brand and I'd compare it to the Norweigian formula. It's meant to be kept in the fridge, not sure why? For a sample 50ml is a good size.
2. BANILA CO. Claypatra Mineral Salt Clay Pack 12g X 2ea Full size product: 100g ($22)
This is a 100% pure mud extracted straight from the Dead Sea for removing dead skin and unblocking pores. I have a full size of this but not treid it yet. Again lovely ample sized jars. It's meant to be left on for 10 mins then rubed and massaged before rinsing off.
3. HANSKIN Bio Origin Royal Ampoule B.B SPF30 PA++ 5ml Full size product: 35ml ($54)
I absolutely adore this stuff and have managed to get 6 of them now. It's quite pricey to buy a full size so I keep my eye open for them when people are swapping. It's the perfect colour for me and it's got Royal Jelly in it so it's nice and smooth.
I only learned about BCD creams recently and this one is ok but not tried any other to compare. So it's meant to be a base, BB, CC and foundation all in one.
5. BANILA CO. Clean It Zero 7g X 4ea Full size product: 100ml ($22)
This is a makeup remover balm that goes oily when used, it has papaya, acerola, and herbal extracts which smell nice and it really gets waterproof eyeliner off. There's 4 of these in the box, 2 of each formula and again nice handy size for travelling.
6. DR.YOUNG Pore Syok-Syok Cleansing Gel 15ml X 2ea Full size product: 150ml ($28)
A new brand on me but cleansers are always welcome, 2 good sized tubes. It's a gel that contains morus bark, agrimonia eupatoria root extracts, and lime extracts plus it's oil free so look forward to giving it a go.
7. TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Dinoplatz Cinema City 10ml Full size product: 30ml ($30)
The description say 'delivering abundant nutrition and moisture to your skin for an egg-smooth texture, this multi-functional CC cream will brighten up your complexion, protect from the sun, and take care of signs of aging as well'. Love this brand and CC creams are great for my complexion.
8. MISE EN SCENE Perfect Repair Treatment Pack 180ml Full size product: 180ml ($16)
This is a deep treatment conditioner and I love the stuff, it smells great and doesn't fade my highlights. I know it's a twice a week treatment but I have been using it more than that purely becuse it's so good.
9. SEVEN DROPS High Protection Moringa Light Sunblock SPF50+ PA+++ 7g Full size product: 50ml ($38)
Sunblock enriched with nourishing moringa extracts and 100% natural. I don't use suncreams so will probably give this away.
10. RYO Anti Hair Loss Treatment 50ml Full size product: 200ml ($12)
Love the sound of this and new ingredients to try, namely biota seed, coix seed, green tea and gold extracts, although it says anti hair loss it also claims it will strengthen so happy to give this a try.
11. WITCH’S POUCH Radiant Lolli Tint 03 Funky Bloom 2.5g Full size product: 4.5g ($14)
I have a few of these but admit to not having tried them yet. The colours are quite bright so will proabably keep them until spring. It is meant to be a hybrid gloss and lipstick.