Saturday 17 January 2015

MEMEBOX BOXING DAY #4

So if you have read the other reviews on this range you will know I grabbed 4 out of 5 so here is number 4.
This box contains 5 items, again a run of Skinfood. memebox must have a surplus right now. This box is not wowing me really but there are 2 items I do like, so here's what's in the box:

1. SKINFOOD Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake 4g Full size product: 4g ($5)
Randomly selected from 01 Grey Khaki Black, 02 Grey Brown 
So this is an eyebrow powder formulated with cacao extracts. I got one of these already in the grey khaki black combo and swapped it, mainly because I have so many brow products and the colour was way off, however I got the grey brown this time so might experiment, trouble is I've discover Anastasia dip brow pomade!

2. SKINFOOD Tomato Whitening Toner 180ml Full size product: 180ml ($17)
This was a non started for me, I have another one of these that I won't use, however I like swapping and selling to get the ting I want in return so it can go in that pile. I am not a fan of tomatoes and I can't get excited about products containing them. I did receive a sample in a tester korea order for I think it's the Tonlmoly tomatox cream so I will try that and see if I can be converted. The only thing drawing me to this is the vitamin C.

3. NUGANIC Customize Anti-Wrinkle B.B OR Customize Pure Snail B.B 40ml Full size product: 40ml ($54)
I love the fact I got the snail anti- ageing version of this BB. I know the description gives 2 versions but the box says both snail and anti wrinkle so could be a typo? I am going to try this when I finish my current BB. It has an impressive list of ingredients such as adenosine, arbutin and  ginseng extracts and obviously the snail mucin. This isn't a shiny BB either so that's a bonus.
.
4. SKINFOOD Egg White Pore Meringue Foam 200ml Full size product: 200ml ($13)
Again more Skinfood and again I have this in my swap pile. I read somewhere that egg white is not dry skin friendly so won't use it. In fact it does says this is good for oily skin.

5. TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tint 8.3ml Full size product: 8.3ml ($4)
Randomly selected from 01 Cheery Pink, 02 Red, 03 Orange Cha Cha

I have heard good things about these tints and it doesn't dissapoint, nice and pigmented and not drying on the lips. I got Orange Cha Cha but it's a dark pink? The description says you can do a gradient lip with it but I've never managed to pull that off yet.

There wasn't really much to get excited about in this box and I reckon these holiday editions were just to use up surplus stock but the BB and lip tint are good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment